dedolight LED 40 W Light Heads • Series 4
State-of-the-art LED light source for daylight, tungsten and bicolor.
aspherics 2 ® optics • A success story growing further.
Bicolor version allows a continuous change from daylight to tungsten.
Separate dimming adjusts the intensity with no color change. Focuses like a true dedolight from wide 60° to extremely narrow 4° Clean beam - no stray light, lets you put the light exactly where you want it without causing any extra unwanted shadows. Works with all dedolight light shaping accessories and aspheric wide angle attachments (85° max. and still controllable focus) including DP1.1, DP2.1 and DP3.1 imagers which are similar to the well known dedolight projection attachments but with new dual condenser optics for higher transmission and perfect light distribution.
- mobile daylight version - DLED4-D
- mobile tungsten version - DLED4-T
- mobile bicolor version - DLED4-BI
- dedolight Studio version - DLED4SE (Same light head as DLED4 but with U-shaped yoke and power supply attached to one side of the yoke.)
- studio daylight version - DLED4SE-D
- studio tungsten version - DLED4SE-T
- studio bicolor version - DLED4SE-BI
Our complete range of Focusing dedolight LED Fixtures, small size to large - they all share common properties.
- State-of-the-art LED light source with features exclusively developed by dedolight
- dedolight patented aspherical optics
- Providing astoundingly high efficiency
- Unprecedented focusing range (wider / tighter)
- dedolight clean beam concept. Controlled precision beam with no stray light outside and perfectly even light distribution within the beam
- DLED2 and DLED4 provide excellent color in tungsten, daylight and bicolor versions.
- Complete light-shaping control
- Precise barn door shadows. Many LED panel light barn doors are not functional at all or their function is limited because of PAR-type parabolic reflectors
- Graduated gray filters
- Aspherical wide-angle attachments with rotating barn door leaves
- dedolight imager - projection attachments for
- Light framing
- Soft edge light framing with eye filters
- Gobo projection
- Background effect projection
- Slide projection
Our experienced and highly qualified R&D team is the best of all manufacturers of professional lighting equipment. With this extraordinary team we work continuously to improve color, light output, light character and the light-shaping accessories.
- Perfect color in daylight and tungsten versions
- Expanded bicolor range:
- A great gift for mobile work, tuning from 2700K all the way to above 6500K. Thus adapting to most ambient light situations without any filters. Easy fine-tuning for slightly warmer fill light or somewhat colder back light – separating the background illumination by subtle color choices.
- Proprietary dimming algorithms for smooth dimming, even at the low end
- 16-bit dimming for special studio demands as option
- AC and DC ballasts
- Battery operation:
- High output – best efficiency – low power demands allow mobile teams to operate for hours, totally independent from AC power supplies. Belt clip holds battery (V-lock or AB), as well as the battery ballast and comes with a stand mounting loop.
- Studio versions also available as pole-operated and with DMX control
- Unique light-/shadow-shaping accessories – most of these are especially designed to cooperate with our highly developed optical system.
Tools to modify the light and color character. Such tools are available for all sizes of our lights.
The DLED4 is available as both a mobile and studio version. The studio version also features DMX control. We expect the mobile version bicolor to be very popular in conjunction with our bicolor LED panel lights.
The Mobile Version
dedolight LED Light Head Series 4 - Tungsten 3200K
dedolight LED Light Head Series 4 - Daylight 5600K
dedolight LED Light Head Series 4 - Bicolor 2700 – 6500K
dedolight LED Light Head Series 4 - Studio Version with built-in Power Supply - Tungsten 3200K
dedolight LED Light Head Series 4 - Studio Version with built-in Power Supply - Daylight 5600K
dedolight LED Light Head Series 4 - Studio Version with built-in Power Supply - Bicolor 2700 – 6500K
DLED4SE • Studio Edition with DMX Control
dedolight LED Light Head Series 4 - Studio Version with built-in Power Supply and DMX Control - Bicolor 2700 – 6500K
DMX or DMX16 available
Studio Edition Pole Operated
dedolight LED Light Head Series 4 - Studio Version with built-in Power Supply and Pole operated- Tungsten 3200K
dedolight LED Light Head Series 4 - Studio Version with built-in Power Supply and Pole operated - Daylight 5400K
dedolight LED Light Head Series 4 - Studio Version with built-in Power Supply and Pole operated - Bicolor 2700K - 6500K
DLED4SE • Pole Operated and DMX Control
dedolight LED Light Head Series 4 - Studio Version with built-in Power Supply, Pole operated and DMX Control - Bicolor 2700K - 6500K.
DMX or DMX16 available
Special Applications • Infrared and Ultraviolet
Scientist, investigators and crimeforces have used modified dedolight systems for over twenty years.
Recognising the unique demands of forensic lighting, the dedolight research and development team designed the latest series of dedolight precision lighting systems especially for these applications.
dedolight LED Light Head Series 4 - Infrared 860 nm
dedolight LED Light Head Series 4 - Ultraviolet 365 nm or 400 nm
dedolight DLED4 Series Light Head and Power Supplies User Manual
dedolight news brochure, the latest innovations of our dedolight products.